Monday 25 August 2014

We've got the keys!

I headed into the school on Saturday to start moving in. Our beautiful classroom is ready for us!

The space is light and bright, thanks to lots of windows. I can't wait to set up our art studio in front of all that natural light. 


The room feels very big right now, with no furniture or children. Look at how gleaming the freshly waxed floors are! They won't stay like that for long...


Even our little child-sized bathroom is ready to move in. 


Now that the builders are finished their work, mine and Sharon's really begin now. Check back later this week for some in progress pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Is this in Strathroy, by chance? I'm interested in enrolling my daughter in your jk program, if possible. I love your philosophy and style of teaching based on what you have written on your blog. Keep up the great work of touching the minds and hearts of children and have a great school year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid not, but thank you for your kind words. That is the highest compliment for a teacher! I'm sure there are many quality FDK programs in your community. Good luck with JK! - Krista

    ReplyDelete